The mission of Manhattan Village Academy is to prepare students to have access to the best colleges and universities. We believe that a rigorous and disciplined education based on the liberal arts provides youngsters with the higher order thinking skills necessary for success in an ever changing, rapidly evolving world.
We recognize and accept the importance of personal and shared accountability in achieving our mission, in achieving personal excellence and professional effectiveness, and in demonstrating our commitment to our students, parents, teachers and staff
What's Important to Us
- Commitment to do what is best for all the students.
- Commitment to our professional growth 2017-18 CEP 10.
- Commitment to the success of every student.
- Commitment to team work.
- Respect and caring for people.
- Reason before action.
- Responsibility for our actions.
- Integrity and honesty in dealing with others.
- Pride in our school, our daily work, and our accomplishments.
- Pursuit of excellence, constructive change and innovation.
- Support and encouragement of personal and organizational achievements.